Terms and Conditions
Information about us
“We/our/us” refer to Luisa’s Sugarcraft & Cake Decorating Supplies, 1 Hilliers Yard, Marlborough SN8 1BE, United Kingdom.
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0) 1672 288080. The website to which these terms and conditions apply and for which we are responsible is www.luisas-sugarcraft.co.uk or any successor website address.
Online store Click & Collect service
Last updated 21/08/2020
- Orders placed via the online store at www.luisas-sugarcraft.co.uk can be collected from our shop in Hilliers Yard, Marlborough, which is open from 10am to 3pm Tuesday to Saturday (variations may apply).
- Online orders placed before 8am on Tuesday to Saturday will be available for collection from 11am on the same day (subject to the shop being open).
- Online orders placed between 8am Saturday and 8am Tuesday will be available for collection from 11am on the next opening day, usually Tuesday (subject to the shop being open).
- All orders must be paid for online. Payments can be accepted via credit or debit card, including Apple Pay, and via PayPal.
- Online orders will be bagged up ready for your collection.
- Additional items may be purchased when you visit our shop, but we would prefer payment via a contactless method, and not by cash if possible.
- Please respect social distancing regulations when collecting your order, wear a face mask and use the hand sanitiser which is situated at the entrance to our shop.
- We regulate the number of customers present in our shop at any one time so you may have to wait outside the shop, in which case we may pass your bagged-up order to you.
Your use of this website and our intellectual property rights
We have made this website available to you for your own personal use. We may modify, withdraw or deny access to this website at any time.
This website and all the materials contained in it are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright, and either belong to us or are licensed to us to use. Materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and documents on the website, as well as other content such as articles, stories and other text.
You may print or download materials from this website for your own personal use provided that:
• no materials are modified in any way;
• no graphics are used separately from accompanying text;
• our or the relevant third party’s copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge this website as the source of the material; and
• the person to whom you providing these materials are made aware of these restrictions.
You agree to use this website only in accordance with these terms and conditions. You will not obtain or attempt to obtain access to the website (including its contents) by any means other than the through interface provided.
Our liability to you
These terms and conditions do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for:
• personal injury or death resulting from our negligence;
• any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use. We do not guarantee that this website will be available all the time or at any specific time. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify this website at any time.
This website and its contents are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, freedom from malicious programs (such as viruses, spy ware, worms or trojan horses) with respect to this website or its contents.
It is your responsibility to ensure the appropriate security measures are taken by you (for example by installing firewalls, virus-checking software, intrusion detection systems, anti-spy ware products and spam filters) to screen out any malicious programs (such as viruses, worms and trojan horses) to enable you to use our website.
We are only liable to you for losses, which you suffer as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions by us. We are not responsible to you for any losses which you may incur which were not a foreseeable consequence of us breaching these terms and conditions, for example if you and we could not have contemplated those losses before or when you access this website. Our liability to you shall not in any circumstances include any business losses that you may incur, including but not limited to lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
Information on this website
The information contained on this website is given for general information and interest purposes only. Whilst we try and ensure the information contained on the website is accurate and up to date, we cannot be responsible for any inaccuracies in the information. As a result, you should not rely on this information, and we recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on this website. Our liability to you as explained above remains unaffected by this.
You may only link to this website from another website with our prior written permission.
Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship with you or anyone else, except for these terms and conditions which govern the relationship between us in relation to your use of the website.
If you make a contract with a third party who is named or referred to on this website, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are comfortable with the terms of that contract and to take legal advice if necessary.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of England. The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the website.